Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Jul 13 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinni ll View Post
I have just started my 1st ship. I prepped it and dispatched it. The players that have it in their port according to my log book, are not showing up on their end. I have enabled ships in my preferences but when i message the player they say my ship is not there. I have used memcache and refreshed my farm and they said they did also, but to no avail my ship is not there. Not sure what to do.
Thanks My farm ID is :110618062791151
Hi Skinni ll,
Your ship is at port #2 so whoever was port one has sent it on. Your ship will only show in one person's port at a time. It is not like the trains where all get the boost notification at the same time. They have to go through the ports one at a time in the order of your itinerary.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.