Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2021, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Please remove the time limit on cargo ships ,i can not sit at my computer 24 hours ,i was on my last container and timed out , you unloaded all my containers and i have to start all over .this is not funny at all , remove time limit on loading ships, or they are no good for any one,tyvm
Hi harrywhitmore,

Everyone is having to start over with longer prep times because no-one has been able to dispatch a ship every day as the ships haven't been back the game until now, so you no longer have the shorter load times for containers which is governed by the amount of ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days.

What you can do to quickly get the container prep time down is to only load a couple of containers, perhaps the ones most important to you but don't dispatch the ship immediately, do it later that day. The reason I suggest you don't dispatch it immediately is because the ship will be removed from the dispatch list when it's reached 7 days since it was dispatched. If you were preparing the containers later than usual on another day and dispatching it later than previous ships, if you lose a ship off the dispatch list while you are still preparing a ship that will change the container prep time to a longer time.

Do that every day until you either have a prep time that you are happy to load more containers with or until you've done that on enough of them to get them all to their shortest prep time.

If you would still like to request a change to the ships please post that in the Suggestions area of the forum where the devs will see it. Here's the link to the one for the trains and ships suggestions: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634706

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.