Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old May 08 2021, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
Smaller fishing boats work until the last 1-10 fish then they don't. Sometimes they don't work at all. This happens on my farms and when I am working on others farms. If others boat is big enough to fish the entire river/stream/pond then it works. I have lost coins when working on other farms because most times the fishing comes last after I've done all the other work, then I get no coins because I haven't finished the farm work.
I also notice that if the water pieces are overlapping that this is contributing to the issue but not the entire problem. Also when the water is on the edge of the farm that contributes as well.
Hi Suefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing. Yes if you have the smaller boats you will have some problems with fishing to get all the fish. When you have gotten all you can then refresh the farm, by clicking on it in the farm selector. Then you should be able to get more of the fish. Each time it stops getting fish, if there are more fish in the water, then refresh the farm again until you have them all.
The layered waters and those on the edge will be very hard for you to do unless they allow you to use their tools and they have the larger turbo boats. There isn't anything we can do to help you with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.