Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedoveh View Post
I am having problems loading Farm 29 on my farm town. I think I have too many animals on this farm. Can you possibly remove them or find out if that is the problem. Ive cleared my browser...that doesnt help
. I get this black screen with the little monster in the middle when I try to load farm 29 Thanks
Hi Whitedoveh,
We will need a link to that farm to make sure we have the right one in case you have rearranged them.

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.