View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that I'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if I were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, I would think twice about doing anything else. And while I'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. OK, I've ranted enough - I'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - God bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
This is a tool for low end players? Huh? Low end players that have 105 FC to spend on this?

If you think the last 3 updates have been great I'm sorry but I cannot concur. They have been disorganized, unimaginative, uncoordinated and frankly uninspiring.

7 days to get a miniscule amount of goods...most of which are outside the main product needs to boot. Sorry but it's just no good.