View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it is unfair that if you are at max level, such as the old 260 level, then when the new level comes out, all those people immediately become the new level. Example would be 260 becomes 285 immediately. Many of my neighbors did that and this means they can buy all the items up to level 285 immediately.

This is unfair to those of us who slog through each and every level, but simply don't have the time to get to the max level before a new one comes out. I've seen this happen ever since the first max level which was about 60 or so. Those people have never had to "earn" a new level since that time. They simply jump to the new max when the new max comes out.

So call this a rant if you want, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this and thinks it is unfair. Besides in a way, these people are not really playing the game and earning the new items and new levels in my opinion.
There is no such thing as an "automatic leveling up". We who are top level work while our level stays the same til the new levels come out. Maybe you think we should stop til you catch up? Who would have the advantage then??