View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

gotta pop in here and comment.... aimed especially at those who have made a decision based on

[1] NOT reading much of the release information
[2] NOT reading too many of the previous posts
[3] NOT actually looking at the train pieces and what they can and will do

This train release, while not to everyone's taste/needs/wants was in a long process of development (organized). Undoubtedly it was tested many times before release. The designs are much improved over items released these past 3+ years.

The information regarding how it works is actually very precise. Only those (like myself) who bought and dispatched before a little more reading have to wait to "correct" the place or position we really want the trains to be.

Previous posts bring up the FAQs and usually are followed with good information and suggestions.

When opening the train, and then opening the "Train Status" there is a button in the upper left marked "Boost Train". Granted, it is "Coming Soon". But that is he same process as the other facilities had before they could be posted and worked by others. I think the 7-day wait is only temporary.

If you don't want the trains, or the Thai Restaurant, or other tools..... don't buy. Yet I think if they were for coin... most players would buy everything.

The main complaints are the cost. Yes I agree the costs should be more in line with the $1/Level FREE Farm Cash. The costs, however, should NOT be free if we expect to continue playing. Some one has to pay the bills. I, for one, spend a fair amount of real dollar$ because I want to play at a "higher" level. That also helps pay the bills so the complainers can still play... you are welcome..

Perhaps when future freight cars are released which supply what I really need (like sugar and chicken) I will buy those too. And perhaps they will be cheaper..... or not.

In the meantime, when someone finds a similar game that has endured 3+ years online.... has advanced to the current complexity... has a forum and mod team ready to help where they can.... and has an illusive developer who won't post once in awhile... let me know about it please.!!

Well said Stoneface- I agree entirely