View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindy smith View Post
hi taz.. ty for ur reply.. i checked for all updates in windows..chrome.. microsoft edge.. all is updated.. the F extension has been removed and adobe flash removed..did all the 4 instructions to convert to the html5..and refreshed comptr.. all was working at 1st to go to my farms .. i planted and harvested as usual. took a day off then next day could not get into em..after reloading farm town many times it went into it..now again can not..it goes to ck pt U55..then gray screen each time. then it pops up a small box stating slashkey javascript browser error.. something like that.. after several write ups in box.. i went to javascript setting.. shows its on and ok ..still need help.. ty
Hi Mindy,
Your post was copied to the closed thread for the developers to see if they can find a solution. There are several that have the problem of the load stopping at checkpoint 55 and showing a Javascript error. Unfortunately we don't have a solution at the moment. They will have to figure it out.

The only short term thing I can offer is to clear your browser cache, close the browser then try reloading again. Hopefully it will let you in to work sometimes until they can figure this out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.