Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Jun 25 2023, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
Just today I am not able to use a space when typing anything into a search field. As an example, in the Facilities manager, if I am searching for the Tea House, when I type Tea all is good, but when I then hit the space bar the dialog box just disappears. If I try to type a message to another farmer, I can type but no spaces appear when they should, and I get a string of all the letters run together. Obviously my space bar is working because this message has spaces in it as it should, but I do not get the spaces when entering text in the game itself.
Any suggestions? Has anyone else mentioned this problem?
Hi Macladywoo,
I moved your post to the thread about messages.
I have just tried this and it is working fine for me. Only thing I can suggest is try closing and reopening your farms and see if it works after that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.