Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2023, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
I want to upgrade my "plower" - which means my combine. That I use every day to harvest my crops. I clicked on the combine and they said to purchase this "combine-harvest-plant"/

Now I have lost it. I cannot find it anywhere. Is this a new tool? And how do upgrade to get a new and better combine. And where is this tool locared on the game?
thank you very much
Hi JNorton,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

This is not a new tool. As you have all the plows, harvesters and seeders as well as the combine Harvest-Plows up to 8x8, then you can buy the Combine Harvest-Plant up to 8x8. Please note you do have to buy them in order. You have bought the 5x5 Harvest -Plant, so now you need to buy the 6x6 and 8x8 to catch up to your larger tools.
Your Combine Harvest-Plant is on one of your farms. Go to your preferences (wrench in top right corner) and uncheck all the boxes except for tools. Then go to each of your farms until you find it. When you find it put it in your starage so you can use it from any farm through the tool box. Tools you buy with farm cash do not take any room in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.