Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2023, 01:11 PM

Thanks for the information Taz. I mis-spoke when I said it was a co-op quest for the turpentine. It was a regular quest for the magicians rolling table. I was able to go through the quest manager and start the turpentine for the quest. I find it strange that the other regular quests were started through the facility manager.

I checked my spice factory that is my super facility this week and the factory manager shows a check in front of the factory as do all the items in the spice factory. I had to manually start the items in one spice factory and then the super facility products were able to be loaded as normal. This is definitely different than it has been in the past when I have been able to store all/load all in my facility manager and have my super facility items ready to load in my trading warehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
I have looked at your co-op quests and I do not see a quest that you have open for making turpentine as the last step. That is the only step for a co-op quest that you can make an item in your own facilities. All other steps have to be gotten from your neighbors quests or through the use of the help notes.
It is always best to start any items for quests that need a facility start from the quest managers and start a single batch rather than using the start all. That way if it doesn't take for some reason, then you still have room to try again.

For the super facility have you checked your spice facility to see if it has a check in the box for that facility in your facility manager? Also open the spice facility and make sure there is a check in each product box.