Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Jul 03 2021, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
this is in regard to sending other peoples ships onward.

five hours after I posted to the forum, the number in the red dot has changed to 3
So I'm guessing 3 people sent their ships to me and I can not see them, so I can not send them on.
Hi peggyannvt,

Did you try what Taz asked and clicked on the eye in the seaport manager and see if you have check marks added for all of the ships you own? If you did not please do that and any missing check marks to see if either the ships you can't see show up or that new ones that arrive show up.

If you did that and some check marks were not on, which ships did not have a check mark? Is it a specific color of ship that you can't see arrive or is it all ships from a specific few friends? Please check and see if the neighbor connection between you is one way or both ways.

Optional: I can see you have stored all your ships, which wouldn't normally be a problem, you might want to see if you can find some space on a farm somewhere to see if you can get them out of storage to see if that makes any difference.

If none of those help, the devs are aware that there is a problem and will try to find what's causing it to fix it. Until they do, your friends will have to temporarily either self load the ship you can't see, if they can, or skip your port for now.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 03 2021 at 07:00 AM.