Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jan 21 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!
Hi Lyndalu,
Your previous post concerning this was moved to the Game Migration thread and answered in this post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=757

All of the graphics have not been added yet and that is why your flags are not showing currently. When they get all the animation and graphics added later then those will show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.