Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place
Hi George,
Yes it seems that some are missing the watermill. This should be fixed after we get the facilities back working. If it isn't then please post back here after the facilities are activated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.