Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2022, 04:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Underdahl View Post
I got 4 trains today and it says nonfriend, How can anyone send me 4 trains and not even be listed as a friend on my Facebook friends her farm name is Sage, I clicked on it and went to her farm she has 4 farms and not facts level 300 I have not boosted her trains. Her picture is a nice picture with a man. I hope no one has broken into my farm. Please let me know. Thank you.
Hi Betty Underdahl,

No one has broken into your farms. When you get those it is usually because a friend of yours is has access to more than one account and the request comes through with the wrong name information and shows up as non-friend as you are not friends with the other account.

This happened due Facebook changes and can happen if they used Facebooks switch user or the same browser for both accounts and did not close Facebook and the game or the browser before logging into the other account so the information does not get updated correctly.

If you boost them from the Train Manager you will likely see the expired message and then have to close the train manager and reopen it for those to clear.

If you want to boost them as long as they are not already boosted, you can boost all the other train boosts you have first via the Train Manager then go to My Requests and see if you see 4 train boosts there from the same person that have not cleared yet. When you find them those will have the correct friends picture so you know which friend it was and can let them know what has happened. You will be able to boost or clear the train boosts from My Requests and see the correct message.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.