Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old May 20 2022, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I keep getting "non-friend" requests for boosts. I try to go find them and block them, but usually they've already changed their picture. Is there anything in the works to fix this? When you get a non-friend request it gives a message that you can't boost the train, you have to get out of the train manager and got back in to get the number (in the red circle) to go away.
Hi NJones,
When you get those it is usually because a neighbor of yours is working more than one account and the request comes through with the wrong name information. This happens do to a change Facebook made so when they use the switch user in Facebook to change between accounts the information does not get updated correctly.
If you leave the ones listed as a non-friend in the train manager alone and don't click on them, then go to the My Requests it will be listed with the correct name and you can do the boost. You will also be able to figure out who is doing this and can inform them that they need to use a different browser for each account so this doesn't happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.