Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old May 11 2022, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
So I have used my grandmother, husband and son as test subjects. Like you said, I should be able to send one every eight hours. So every time I harvest my milk cows, I go and send out train requests. The second time every day, I can't send boosts to them. It operates on at least a 12 to 15 hour turnaround time for second requests to the same user. And many times the first boost requests never arrived, so they never get the opportunity to work my trains, so I can only think that it's happening with other farmers also. I hope I'm making sense.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
As I said this requires data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town. There isn't anything that can be done by Farm Town to make sure the data is sent. Have you checked to see if they show up in the My Requests as they do show in both?

According to what information we have you can send an additional boost to an individual 8 hours after you sent one previously to that person. We will test this to make sure.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.