View Single Post
Old Oct 27 2011, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry No Orange Sprinkler for me... not until I can use my brown one when I want.

I often come to my farm and find that the flowers have wilted, and even though they are ready for harvest I have to water them before I can harvest. I should be able to use my brown sprinkler that I paid farmcash for to water these flowers, so I can then use my red sprinkler after harvest to speed up the growth of the next bunch. Instead I am forced to use the red sprinkler which leaves me unable to speed up growth for 20 hours. Using the blue water can is not a reasonable option when the whole farm is covered with flowers, neither is suggesting that I bother a neighbor.
It is very frustrating that it is set up like this, so frustrating that even though I would like to water trees and speed them up I will NEVER purchase the third sprinkler as long as they function like this. Those three sprinklers should all be available for use, just as the other farmcash equipment that we have purchased. I can still access all my plows, combines, and seeders, so WHY NOT my sprinklers?

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20