View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2011, 03:59 PM

140 FC for all 3 sprinklers, and can not use separate, way to much. i also spent days redoing my farms to put all trees in harvest times, so when i sprinkle them they all come due at same time, per farm. flowers and trees and crops are all different, this just is not working out at all the way i understood it would. i have tried many ways, but can not get all together. PLEASE FIX IT, let us sprinkle each (trees, flowers, and crops) separate, or make it so they are watered for a period of time, like the fertilizer. 140 Farm Cash and all these problems. I love my Farm Town, but at this point i want to scream, normally you all do a great job, but this is a BUST...and we the players, have been busted for 140 Farm Cash for a tool that does not meet the standards to do the job. Our Farming game is suppose to be fun, this is no longer funny. This makes stress. and farming is suppose to be a stress reliever for many, it WAS, but is not now. I sure hope this will be considered as I really don't want to quite my game, as I have lots of real money in this game, but sometimes you just have to cut your losses and learn from it....Trust is broken here, don't think i could ever put a real green back in this game again. Sorry if i have step on a few toes but toes needs to be step on about this.....