View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
My brown sprinkler no longer works on my own farm! I paid farm cash for that sprinkler and now I am being told to use the sprinkler can to unwither flowers. Please return use of the brown sprinkler so I can use it... I paid for it! I do not have time to use the blue sprinkler and I do not want to use the red sprinkler until after the flowers are harvested. A neighbor watered but missed some flowers, which I could not see as they were withered and hidden behind the ones ready to harvest. I harvested, irrigated with red sprinkler and then they showed up. Of course they are now out of sync with the rest of the flowers, because I cannot speed them up until tomorrow, provided I can coordinate with my crops ... please fix this.

* give the brown sprinkler back, just like I can still use the other tools I purchased, I want it as an option
*consider changing the red mobile sprinkler to the same rules as the manure spreader. It was advertised to water crops, but it is only once per 20 hours per farm so new crops are not watered..sped up...

Thank you... at least giving me back the brown sprinkler that I paid for would let me work the flowers around the crops to be able to use the red sprinkler at least a little effectively. Now I have to choose between letting my flowers go until I deal with crops or visa versa.
I so agree with you each sprinkler should work separate then we have control over what we do, we did pay separate for each tool. If the newest sprinkler would work like the manure spreader that would be great (3days) but we still need to be able to acess our brown sprinkler, I feel they need to go back to the drawning board on this tool and FIX IT PLEASE