Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
It wasn't how many I clicked on - the product wouldn't start .. or it would say it was started and then wouldn't start. I cleared out the cache then started again .. it seems to have fixed it although I have never seen a product in a quest act like this before. It seems a bit off ... I have had this happen before with making the petro barrel ... but if it goes through or not I won't know for another 2-4 hours ... I can always just wait it out .. another quest will come along anyway.
Hi lilymc,
The thing with the quests that require wines is most of the aged wines need more than 1 batch of the basic wine. So you either have to start enough batches in 1 winery and wait for the total time for them all to complete or use multiple wineries to start a batch in each so the all run simultaneous and all complete in the same shorter time.

One other problem as in your second part about making petrochemical barrels is to pay attention when you go to the facility. If the only button showing at the bottom of the product you need is the Start Batch without a +1 button then the facility is full and you can not start a batch at that time in that facility. It will show that one has started when you return to the quest, but when you close the manager and reopen it will show as not started.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.