Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sir winalot,
I am sorry, but if you were not playing at the time the deactivation happened and stayed with your game open, then there is no way to get back into the game. Those who already had their game open did not have to be off line to continue. As long as they keep their farms open on their computer then they can continue, but there isn't a way to get back into the game.
My game was actually running at the time, but had timed out and taken itself offline, giving the normal window to reconnect, but as soon as I clicked on it, the game disappeared and the 4oh4 window appeared. I have 2 pcs constantly running the game, but went off to breakfast and forgot to take them offline at the time. The second was running the wall, so that shut down as soon as the current facs run completed! I have been around this game as long as you have Taz, and probably know more ways around things than you do, so all I am trying to do is help, and maybe make useful suggestions to help everyone. I also know my way around programming, so please do me the courtesy of being respectful and forwarding on my suggestions, which is why this forum is here!: