View Single Post
Old Apr 06 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
hi there... getting the notice again that my browser doesn't support WebGL again.

This happened after I tried logging in to the game and after it loaded I closed all the tabs and when I tried getting back into the game I got the WebGL message.

Thanks

Debbie Loftin
Knuckleheadsister
Hi Debbie,
Please do not post any layering instructions in the forums. We are not allowed to give any instructions or allow any instructions for layering in the forums. I removed that part of your explanation of your problem.
We can not help with anything concerning layering, nor do we know what layering tricks will or won't work in this version of the game.

The WebGL not supported is because of the error you caused. You should be able to just close your browser and reopen it to clear this error. If that doesn't work then you will need to clear your browser cache, then close the browser and reopen to your farms. If that still doesn't clear it try restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.