Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2024, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello, I have noticed over the past few days, the number of gifts I have been receiving has plummeted. I have about 100 neighbors who play the game daily, and sent gifts daily. However, I have been receiving very few gifts. There has been a drastic change in the amount of gifts showing up in my gift box, which I check several times a day. I have also spoken to a couple of my FT neighbors, and they are experiencing the same drastic change in the number of gifts they receive. I also noticed today that there are fewer names showing up when I go to send gifts, AND I have ALL FARMERS checked when I send gifts. I usually send the first 50, then go back in and send the second 50, and then go back in to send the last dozen or so. Today, there were fewer names showing up in my SEND GIFTS section. Is there a current issue with this part of the game? Thanks in advance!!
Hi FarmersWife

We are not aware of a problem with sending/receiving gifts at the moment.

I sent gifts as usual this morning and again after lunch and I had no problems, I saw the same farmers in my lists.

Please remember that if you sent gifts from the Other wall requests due some of your farmer friends were asking for specific gifts, and then go to the Gift manager to continue sending, then your list will be shorter as you have already sent gifts to some of those farmers.

Open your tool box and click in the show times icon, the clock. Then under Gamewide check how much time you have to wait to Resend gifts option.
Be sure you have a green check mark for that option before sending gifts.

When you have the green check mark, then open your Gift manager and see if your list is the same you usually get.