Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2021, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margpurple1@gmail.com View Post
Since you have changed the game to another way, my computer will not work for the game without more GB, so I need to quit the game. Please take me off of FarmTown.
Hi Margpurple,
I am sorry, but the developers were forced to change the game because of Adobe Flash being shutdown by Adobe. We can not take you off of the game. Please be very sure that you are not going to get an updated computer. Have you checked the steps in the first post of the following link including the minimum requirements:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

To leave the game you will need to go to your Facebook settings and find the Apps & Websites in the left column. Click on that and remove the Farm Town app. Please note this will not shutdown your farms. Eventually those farms will be archived, but it is not done regularly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2021 at 08:01 PM.