Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Nov 27 2021, 03:09 PM

Hi, I've been having a problem w/the last 2 quest lines. The last group, it suddenly completed all of my quests that had only 1 task left. I thought maybe it was a farm cache problem so I cleared that, but it just happened again. I like to save up my quests w/only 1 task left and then when I have about 3 or so, I'll complete them so that it's not so stressful getting 8 when I get large orders. Does anybody know why these are completing w/o me doing anything? An example is I currently have (or had) loading 1 bottle vaccinator, 2 coin sorters, and 1 copper flower vase. I had the vaccinator mostly done w/only the last task to go and was saving that until I have about 3 or so quests to finish. When I looked at it this morning, it was good and still waiting. When I just now looked at it, it was completed even though I didn't touch it. I still had 2 quests that are empty until tomorrow. I have 3 now since the game finished the one. Is there a new time limit on these aside from the 7 day one? Thanks!