Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Nov 19 2021, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
I have done this quest before. I do click start batch before clicking the 30. I will just got click again Never had this problem with this quest before. Thank you for you time
Hi Jeanette,
If you have had this quest before then you had this same problem as you call it. A batch of the Cider barrels only produces 2 barrels and you need 3. Even if you clicked to start more than one batch it will still show only the first one being produced which would be 2/3 and the 6 hours until it was completed.

Any way you look at this with only 1 winery used it will take a total of 12 hours for it to complete the 2 batches needed. It can't do 2 batches at once. This is why we say when you need more than one batch which happens with most quests involving the winery that it is better to have more than one winery and start a batch in each one. Then it can complete all of the batches at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.