Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2022, 07:14 PM

Hi Taz,
The menus are the ones that come up when you click a plot,, or other item and it asks delete plot, sell plot or item store item and close menu. Usually you click on the plot, animal or other item and the menu pops up but usually not when one is trying to move the farm around or plow or harvest plot areas. Happens most on the Quest farm because I use small plots of different crops and don't use the larger tools there. I will try a screen shot but may not work on this machine. May have to wait for morning when I am on the desktop. Been having issues with both computers and both mice-but did manage to improve things by memcaching. But its not a permanent cure.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....3755207089133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
If the land sticks to the mouse when moving it then all you need to do is click the left button again and it will drop it.
I am not sure what menu is popping up for you as I have never seen that happen. I am not aware of any menu when you are doing any of those functions. This still sounds like a mouse or computer problem. What is in the menu when it pops up?
I can copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at it, but I can't duplicate the problems you have listed.