View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I checked the neighbors and there are only 3 of them not showing pics on that page. I tried running meme cache and that did nothing for it. So I will just be patient and wait.....the flowers were worth the wait so this will be too!!!!
Hi Jean,

We're following up on this. Do you still have a problem with some of your neighbors not having profile pictures in the neighbors bar below the farm today or has it cleared up now?

If you still have the problem please could you supply the following information.

How may neighbours are still not showing up with pictures in the bar?
Are those neighbours all still playing the game? You should be able to see the date that they last played Farm Town in their blue box in the my neighbours tab.

Of the ones still playing, how many of them have blank picture in both areas?
Please see if you can get to their Facebook profiles by clicking on the name link just under where their picture should be. You might see content unavailable, if you do, please go to your Facebook News feed and use the search bar top left of Facebook and see if you can get to their Facebook profiles that way to see if they are still active on Facebook.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.