Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2023, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Are we having a gifting problem again? I have not been able to send gifts all day, and the line in this thread says you can send gifts every eight hours. I haven't been able to. It keeps coming up that I am able to resend gifts in 8 hours, even after it expires. Kind of coincidental when the Farm Pass gives me some points for sending gifts and I can't.
Hi Comeback Farmer

I just sent gifts without problems using the Send Gift tab above the game screen.

What happens when you try to send gifts? Are you using the Send gift tab or you are trying to accept and send back gifts from your My Requests tab?

Please, open your yellow tool box and click in the clock icon.
Then click in Gamewide button.
See if Resend gifts option has a green check mark. If so, then you should be able to send gifts.
If that option shows a time, then you have to wait that exact time to be able to send gifts again.

Also please check your time (hour, minutes, am/pm) and date (day, month, year) in your computer, if any of them is wrong then this kind of problems could happens.

Your farm pass goal is seasonal so you have till the end of the month to complete it.