View Single Post
Old May 01 2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams View Post
i never said for anyone else to quit the game, nor am i implying that they should, and it was the only game i played on FB. as far as the graphics go i have more than enough to play the game. the problem does lie with the servers and i will not play until they have it fixed, i do play other games on line that require much more graphics and memory than FT could ever use and not a single problem, why because the developers know that if their servers arent up to scratch and they have lag in these games they will lose customers. that is the point i am making, they have known the servers werent good enough for years and they still refuse to fix the problem, either by speeding up the servers or by removing the glitch that causes it to happen! The bugs i spoke of are bugs that could be avoided, as time has gone on more and more bugs continue to pop up after updates because they do not thoroughly test the upgrades(inside knowledge on that BTW) the choose to impliment the upgrades and deal with the bugs later, even if it means you cant get on your farms, they really do not care if you can or not(inside knowledge on that as well) their entire attitude towards it "lots of people have to much time and money invested so they will deal with the problems after we caused them" that is an actual quote! yes it is greed and it will continue to be such until we the consumers make them change!!!!
Hmmm servers ?

Another game I play has issues, playing through FB the game has serious stutters and delays, fortunately they have their own Portal site which plays the same game outside of FB (and has a few bonuses too), but even better the same game can also be played on an ipad, and on my 7" Kindle Fire it plays the smoothest of the three options, so I boot up portal site for bonuses, close the game then boot up my Fire to play the game.

FB is the problem for many game servers, and they keep messing things up.

Often FT cannot be loaded via FB home page, but the BOOKMARKED page for FT loads with no issues.