View Single Post
Old Mar 16 2015, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Speaking of bonuses, is there something wrong with the counters. I am working my facilities individually concentrating on leveling up products. For example I will start batches enough to level up and then some, the dan indicator in the facility will change but when I exit the facility and refresh the game it will often show revert back to the lower dan and show that still more batches.
Hi Darth Tater,
When you start the batches in a facility then a certain part of those are replaced by bonus batches and you get back the ingredients for those. You do not get belt/dan credit for those bonus batches, so that is why it appears you have done enough batches to advance when you really haven't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.