View Single Post
Old Oct 15 2011, 12:00 PM

Thank you Raul!!
Too bad I have to take the computer to the shop today to see if I can get a new fan controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Terrible!
Where are LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS??!!
We NEED levels!
I have over 2.5 million XP over the max for level 260 and I wasn't at 260 when that level became available. I maxed out at the last level update very fast and am FAR above that level in XP but those XP are useless!!! When will they be worth something?
Give us 100 or more new levels ASAP.
This is what we need, not new features.
Fed up with frivolous changes when we need FUNDAMENTAL changes.
Can't buy things unless we can level up and you won't let us level up so the new features are totally wasted!
PLEASE - LEVELS!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
I am from Georgia USA so I am an expert on fine BBQ! REAL BBQ is pit fired over hardwood, NOT cooked in an electric oven. If you have not tasted this delicacy....well I feel bad for ya. Come to Georgia sometime and try our BBQ. You will never want to leave!
OMG.....yumm-o. I am very hungry all of a sudden.

Quote:
Kudos to the developers, who must clearly have tasted good Southern BBQ.
They are really knowledgeable, it seems, or at least care very much about researching what they're doing. I was impressed about the ingredients for the Premium Cat food...it has no grains in it, and this is exactly the type of food one of my cats MUST eat as she has a grain allergy.

And OMG YAY! I can now exchange regular gifts for the Halloween stuff!!!
YAAAAAAYY dead trees for my winter decorating!!!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)

Last edited by Molly Mew; Oct 15 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: deleted several roll eyes lol