View Single Post
Old Apr 01 2020, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
After all the problems having been solved and everything back to normal which was wonderful, I now find that I cannot boost my trains, it comes up saying 'we couldn't find any friends to match this description' and the 'selection' tab does not respond. Just reporting in case others have the same problem. I am using Chrome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Edit : It worked perfectly normally on Firefox when I went and tried it ! Looks like a Chrome issue again
Hi barbaraelwart,

Thank you for your report. I'm not inclined to think this is related to the Chrome issues as that can happen without there being any issue with a browser. Usually when that happens, it's a temporary issue retrieving your friends lists. If you haven't already tried, just close the train windows reopen and try the lists again and it will probably correct, or you can just try again later.

As you went to Firefox to try, next time please give Chrome another try and see if it happens again, but this time just close the train or reload and try again in Chrome. If it persists for more than today and only Chrome is doing it, do come back and let us know please.

EDIT TO ADD: Tested boosting 2 trains with Chrome, no issues with it, for me, at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 01 2020 at 05:57 AM.