Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2023, 05:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
I hope this is the correct thread for this. I don't know why but this happens on a regular basis to me. Why does the time for a product to finish change? Tonight my quest had a part that was supposed to finish at midnight. I checked it about 10 til and it said 10 minutes. I checked it five minutes later and it said it would finish in 29 minutes. If it wasn't for the fact that I have waited up to do this, it wouldn't make me upset. I need it to finish a quest before it expires in the morning. Why does the clock reset like that? It's very annoying and it's not the first time. I truly appreciate the fact that the game is continuing on, but this also happened prior to the switch-over. Thanks.
Hi Sesselwill,

I have moved your post from suggestions to help and support for quests as a regular quest is the only one we can see in progress at this time.
When you need help please make sure you come the Help and Support Section then post in the thread with a title most related to your issue.
When the problem is to do with a quest, you also need to tell us which quest it was and which step has the problem.

Let us know if it's always the same product that does this, and what it is.
After you start a step that tends to do that, reload the game after starting it and see if the time changes on reload.

If you have been playing with multiple tabs open, make sure that you always reload the game after closing the rest.

Also check that your date and time are still showing correct on your computer when you first boot up your computer for the day and if you have not already done so make sure you are also regularly checking and doing computer updates, browser updates and clearing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.