View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2019, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannyal View Post
I am so confused, several questions pop into my head. 1. if I open the sf in manager and have several of that facility, will it automatically start free production in all those facilities or do I have to go load them all? 2, If a facility is one I also have a quest open in at the time will it mess up what I am doing for quests for that facility, as I may not want to finish something at that time, if I actually have to go in and fill them all, then it would mess it all up for sure. 3. if the facility picked has a bunch of products in it, do I have to go to one neighbor for each product? that would be a real PIA if there are 8 or more things being produced and a real buzz kill and very time consuming.
Hi Nannyal,
You have to load each of the facilities to get the products for the super facility. It does not automatically start anything without you loading your facilities.

If you have a quest using a product in your super facility, then you can uncheck that product to keep from producing those until youy are ready for the product in your quest. You will not get that product in your super facility, but will get the other products that way.

Yes you can only sell one product to each neighbor or stranger in the market. That is the way the developers set this up. What we moderators have done is pick a time and we all meet on one farms to exchange the products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.