View Single Post
Old Mar 15 2021, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
re #2695 - I restarted my farms and the yield did go up. However, I want to explain that I have averaged each field out to an approx. amount they should yield - of course, realizing some crops are bigger than others. When I planted my Peanuts they showed 107,467 at the start. After finishing planting 8 fields, I should have shown a yield of approx. 213,157 but it shows 175,046 - a difference of 38,011- it can't be that much off. These figures have been quite accurate before this update. I'm spending all my time planting the same crops over and over and over. Please help me. My Soybean crop is also way off. I love this game but not being able to do anything but plant the same crops over and over sucks. frmrfbi
Hi frmfbi,
I tested this and can't duplicate it. Maybe your estimate is off. You should be only estimating 2 boxes per field (if they are fertilized) and then the bonus from the belts, but that is a variable amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.