View Single Post
Old Aug 17 2022, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias466 View Post
Hello
My problem is that I am no longer able to pick up or work properly in my trees, my lakes, my streams, and even my crops, before everything was fine.. if I wanted to harvest only my harvest appeared . or if I wanted to do my trees there was only my trees that appeared but now .. nothing moves, and I am no longer able to reach my trees or my flowers ect .. here is my problem something is blocked ???
---------------------------------------
Mi problema es que ya no soy capaz de recoger o trabajar correctamente en mis árboles, mis lagos, mis arroyos y hasta mis cultivos, antes todo estaba bien.. si quería cosechar solo aparecía mi cosecha. o si quería hacer mis árboles, solo aparecían mis árboles, pero ahora ... nada se mueve, y ya no puedo alcanzar mis árboles o mis flores, etc., aquí está mi problema, ¿algo está bloqueado?
Milady!
Hi Elias,
When you pick up a tool, look in the lower right corner of your farms you will see an eye icon. If you see the tool instead pick up a smaller tool until you see the eye. When you see the eye, click on it until it is red with a line through it. Then you can pick up any tool to do the job you want to do and all the other items will hide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.