View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Oct 21, 4:30PM EST.

Post Release Fixes - Oct 21, 4:30PM EST:

-FIXED: When you accept a gift from facebook you land in the old gift confirmation page, if on that page you send a gift back to a friend then that gift will not appear on the 'My Request' page

-FIXED: Scrolling issues in Facility Manager

-Mouse over info tooltip in facility products now showing again

-Bait can now be loaded into the Fishing Tackle Shop

-The filter options when you send gifts to friends have changed, now you will have:

All Friends: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: All Friends, Farmtown Players and Friends to Invite.

Farmtown Farmer Lists: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: My Neighbours and Farmers Helping Me (this last filter are the same users appearing at the very bottom of the game).

Facebook Friend Lists: Due to a facebook limitation we had to provide an alternative solution for you to use all your facebook friend lists. When you click this option a drop down will appear with all your facebook friend lists, when you select your desired list the friend selector window will show up.

Known Issues - Oct 21, 4:30PM EST:

None related to latest release

Thank you DEVS you ROCK!