Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
New issue I am having, when I go to "My Facility Manager", I am seeing 5 (or more) of random factories/animal buildings. Examples, with 8 displaying at a time, I have 7 chicken coops and 1 chilean restaurant (but I only have 1 chicken coop on my farm.) When I scroll to the next set of 8, I have a duplicate of the Chilean Restaurant, 5 China Buffets, 1 Chocolate Factory and 1 Circus (when again, I only have 1 chilean restaurant and 1 china buffet.)

This is happening on both the FB site and the slashkey site. The numbers of randomly duplicating factories does not correspond to the total number of that factory/animal building on all my farms (as I first theorized it might.) Reloading the webpage does not change the random duplicating factories. I am getting duplicated experience and products from the random duplicating factories. When I refill the new duplicating factories, they just show what I filled them individually with (ie the duplicating of goods/experiences only happens once, then the factories function individually as if I have multiple factories on each farm.)

It's almost a positive bug, except it is annoying when scrolling through my facilities to refill/empty them all.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.

One of the fixes to correct the issues, set the Facility Manager, Facility Location, to All Farms.

It's sounding like you prefer it set to Current Farm.
For example you do own 2 Chilean Restaurant and 5 China Buffets so when the Facility Manager, Facility Location is set to All Farms, you would be seeing more than one of those.

Open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon. Have a look and see if Facility Location is set to All Farms. You can change it back to Current farm there. Remember to click on the green check mark after you make any changes to save the change.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.