View Single Post
Old May 06 2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Posting in the New Release thread

Hi All, just a reminder that this thread is for feedback on the new release , not for debates/discussions about whether or not this is a free game or general discussions about Farm Cash.

We do have a thread in the General Feedback section for the feedback/discussions about Farm Cash

This is the link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

Any further posts on this topic may be deleted without notice.

Dirt Paths we have advised the developers that some of the members are concerned about the changes made in relation to the dirt path.

Problems Buying Farm Cash The developers are still working on this problem, they have said that if you are getting the error message when trying to buy Farm Cash to click on the 'Buy Cash' Tab and reload the the page .. it may take a few tries but should eventually work.
Tony, thank you for the post that the devs have been "notified" about the dirt path issue. I am one of Farm Town's biggest fans. I've played the game from the beginning, consistently been supportive of the mods and devs and believed that it was important to support the game financially for the sake of further improvement and development.

But to say that "some" of the members are "concerned" about the dirt path issue is a HUGE understatement. For the dirt path function to have been removed in the first place is an indication to me that Slashkey does not realize the gravity of the situation or the huge loss that they are about to sustain in both player membership and financial support. The fact that they did not replace the functionality of the dirt paths with another option before they removed it is a clear indication that they have no intention of implementing a substitute.

Farming, for me, and I suspect for many, many others was just the means by which I obtained coins and cash to build creative farms. By removing the dirt path function, this game has essentially been relegated to the level of FARMVILLE.

On behalf of what I suspect are currently THOUSANDS of very disillusioned Farm Town addicts, I am BEGGING the devs to please re-institute the function of the dirt path or to program a substitute QUICKLY.

Thanks again so much for listening to the players.

Sincerely,

Anglnwhite

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7