Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2022, 04:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hello, I am unable to harvest crops.
The Work status screen shows Farm 27 with crops in Green ready to harvest.
But when I go to the farm, the fields show that they aren't ready for 3.4 more hours.
I have images but they are on my hard drive not as a URL link which is the only thing that clicking on the picture icon let's me do. I don't know how to attach or send them to you.
Hi KoalaBear777,

Are you looking in Show Work Info or Farm Stats when you see this? Are they both showing you the same thing?
Which farms are showing there are crops ready to harvest when they are not ready yet?

Please check the following list and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried:
  • Check all aspects of the date and time are still showing correct on your computer.

• If you are loading the game via a saved book mark in your browser, please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

• Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

• Check for any updates for the browser you use and clear the caches/history in it, close the browser. Reopen the browser, load the game then check show work info and farm stats again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.