Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2022, 07:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
What determines how many posts can show on the FarmTown facility wall requests? Tonight I thought the number of posts seemed much fewer than normal. I counted 32 posts. I asked a couple of neighbours to count theirs and they reported counts of 53 and 26. That seems like quite a variance! I resorted to checking some neighbours timelines and there were plenty who had posted at a time earlier than the last ones on the FT facility wall. These neighbours posts usually show up for me on the FT wall so I am reasonably sure they would have been on the FT wall if there had been more entries for me to see.
Why would the number I see on the FT facility wall be so different from some of my neighbours?
Hi macladywloo,

For a facility request to show up in wall requests the farm owner has to allow it to show there or it won't. They would need to check that setting themselves.

How long ago did they post, we have just had a new release so some may not have posted as normal as they were busy with the new items in the release.

There was a problem with posts showing up in the various Wall Requests a few days ago. We are not aware of whether there was another temporary problem with them since then.
They do seem to be showing up fine for me at the moment but my wall requests never goes back very far in time due to the amount of friends I have that post.

Find a friend whose facility posts you can see on their profile but can't see in my requests.
Check the date/time on those posts and see how long ago they posted.
Then please ask them if they checked the popup when they posted to allow their post to show up in wall requests.
If they did allow that, see if you have a mutual friend with them that can check their own wall requests and see if it doesn't show up for them either. If that friend can't see them either then it's possible that there was another temporary problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.