Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old May 03 2023, 08:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpjones7 View Post
Hi. I am trying to load Farmtown.com onto my IPad because I will be gone for a few days, but its not loading. I can't go through FB because apparently they are behind on updates, so this newest update of IPad will not play the older version of Facebook. Do you have any idea how to fix this? I haven't tried to go on line separately with my computer to see if it even works but I will, otherwise, this could present a problem for FT players in the future when FB kicks us off permanently. Thank you very much for your help.
Hi gpjones7,

I am sorry but the game was never designed to be able to play on mobile devices even though we know many have been able to in the past and some may still be able to now.

The first thing you should try is logging into the website on your computer to make sure your login details are working fine, before you try logging into the website on a mobile device.

Mobile devices can find loading heavy farms impossible to load, you may want to try setting a farm to default that has the least amount on it, is the smallest size and you may want to remove all the check marks to show everything on your farms so that you have far less to load before you try to load the game on a mobile device or show anything on a mobile device. Ideally you want to try the mobile device while you still have access to use a computer that can load Farm Town and see what it is that you can do on your iPad before you are away. If you find that you can play on your mobile device, check if that device is getting too warm while you play, if it does don't keep the game loaded for long as you do not want it to overheat and damage your device.

With Facebook usually you only have to log out of Facebook and log back in to get the newest update, sometimes it's clearing the browser that is required to get rid of old cookies that could be causing an issue. BUT you would need to know your log in details for Facebook before you tried that on your computer. Mobile and Tablet versions of Facebook usually require you to update the app.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.