View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Since the switch over took place, every time I load farm town it takes at the minimum of 6 minutes to get to my farm. I have done everything that has been suggestion.

Now that we are back to working neighbors post, those 6 minutes are becoming very frustrating as it is happening every single time I click on a post.

My questions: are any of you reading this loading through Firefox and what has been your general experience?

I want to keep with Firefox and I really want to keep playing farm town but wow is the joy going out of it for this seasoned well invested player.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi Santmyer,
My farms and neighbors farms load in less than a minute. I did notice a little bit of slowdown tonight, but that is because everyone was on trying out the facility manager and working facility posts for neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.