Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old May 05 2023, 08:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I recently bought farm 38 and, today, was putting the animal buildings on it (this was thru the FB version). I then bought ostriches and peacocks with no problem. When I went to do the sheep and llamas, I got a message that was "You have too many animals on this farm." I had only loaded 109 sheep at that point. I checked the wool shed and there was nothing. I went back and attempted to put the additional 30 or whatever in (using the tool that places all like items at same time). It showed "30 sheep placed." I checked - nothing. I closed out; went back to FB and cleared the memcache. Back to the farm, nothing in the wool shed. I signed off for a few hours; cleared memcache again; and, nothing in the wool shed. I just went in and tried again but this time I checked to see if coins were being taken and they are not. I'm not sure if there is a glitch with the wool shed (the others are fine) but thought you and/or devs might want to check. I was also checking through the new version and there was nothing; and, again, no coins appeared to be used.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20