View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2014, 10:31 AM

Default Coupling Trains...

I started out with a few trains with several cars on each...and the reason I didn't buy more cars was because it was difficult to couple the trains and I didn't want to spend a lot of time doing that when there's other more fun things to do with the game. But now with the the trains being associated with working other people's farms, I wanted to make sure I had 10 cars on each train BUT, the issue is, the more cars there are, it's even MORE difficult it is to couple them together and to the locomotive!

I know that the entire train is to be highlighted in yellow when the train is properly connected. But it seems no matter how I organize the cars or use the various methods of moving (cars themselves or the free style hand) I cannot get all of the 10 cars to couple to the locomotive!! All my trains are on tracks...I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Is there some trick, I'm not aware of? I read the instructions for trains but there is nothing there other than what I already know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It would be GREAT if the powers that be would make it easier to couple 10 or more cars on the tracks to the locomotive.