Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2023, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My Farmer Squeak account needs help with a quest again, and I'm still a bit clueless about how to help her. She needs to make the Quilt - so she needs blueberries, sunflowers, beets, soybeans, flax and llama wool. I know I'm supposed to request ingredients in order - but I'm not sure how to do that. One again, I forgot and requested ingredients for the quilt, thinking I'd get all of them, but that didn't work. How do I get the others?

Also, Squeak requested to join the forum last week because she's got a question about her train that she hoped to ask. She submitted her request but so far, hasn't received the email to activate her account. Should I just continue to post for her?
Hi Susan

First of all remember that you can only request 5 ingredients every 12 hours, so make sure which ones you are going to ask for.

To ask in order means that if you do not have blueberries ready to make blue ink, then you need to get them first.
You can open the Ink and Pigments factory and ask for ingredients for Blue ink.
Ingredients (blueberries and soybean) sent, will be in the red gift box, then you have to store them to count for the quest.
When you have that steps done, then you can start production for blue ink which you need for the Quilt.

About your other account. It is not allowed to have more than one forum account.
So if there is a problem with that account, you need to post it using this account but with a link or the user id number for the second account.