Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Aug 09 2023, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
I just tried 5 times to water flowers and every time i get the message already watered and its always on a new farm and that farm every time wasnt watered before. this has been a very frustrating experience. twice i had to do because i didnt use watering can.

When you plant flowers there not watered yet right?
Hi Larwin,

When you plant new flowers bought from the store or if you plant them from what you have in your Item storage the flowers are already fully watered.
If someone had watered the farm in the last 20 hours without you realising that can also prevent you watering them.

However dead flowers can behave differently and require you to refresh the farm to see if they are watered.
For example if you already had dead flowers on a farm and without watering them first you used the multi-planter in duplicate mode to copy the dead flowers and plant them, those would display as dead flowers that are not watered, but when you refresh the farm those will correct to showing fully watered.
When you are not dealing with dead flowers, mouseover the flower and look at the drops, 5 blue drops and the flower is fully watered and you won't be able to water them. When only 3 of the drops are still blue, sometimes slightly over that you should be able to water them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.