Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old May 18 2023, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Is there a way to fix, when watering with mobile irrigators (all farms), that farmers get the correct number of XP's and coins for the number of farms watered?
Hi Poof,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the sprinklers. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section as they can not be answered there.
What do you mean by fixing the correct XP and coins? There is nothing wrong with what you are getting of those that we know of.
Each time you click to irigate/water regardless of how many farms are selected you get 3XP and 1000 coins.

If you want to make a suggestion to change it to getting 3 XP and 1000 coins per farm watered.irigated then please do not put it in the form of a question. This would be the correct Suggestions thread to put it in:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634722
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.